Thanks for your interest in writing for ITWatchIT. We are currently hiring journalists with the zeal to dig out the best information, and the experience to compose quality content.
Preferred Topics and Focus
We only accept articles that will be useful to our audience. Content must be related to business or information technology. These are our main topic areas:
- IT Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Insurance
- Cyber Law
- Insider Threat
- Mobile Technology
- Big Data
- Cloud Tech
- Energy (Smart Grid, Advanced Metering Infrastructure, Smart Meters, Legislation, etc)
- Solar (Net Metering, etc)
- Open Source Tech
- Applications & Software
- Data Center
- Operating systems
- IT Support
- IT Compliance
- Connected Vehicles
Our audience is primarily made up of IT Managers, Directors, CIOs/CTOs, Mid-level professionals and IT/tech enthusiasts, so we are looking for insight. These are examples of the types of articles we’re looking for:
- Opinion Pieces – Insights, analysis, predictions on current IT news/issues/trends and how they impact IT professionals.
- Exclusive interviews with subject-matter experts and people who matter in the tech space.
- Data Analysis & Commentary– Using survey or other data, provide insights and observations about results and why they matter to our audience.
- Guides/How To’s – Practical tips, advice, or solutions to common IT challenges.
- Reviews – Detailed reviews of software, hardware, or other technology products. Must be unbiased (nothing from vendors, agencies, or affiliates).
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.