NIST is seeking responses from all responsible sources, including large, foreign, and small businesses. The small business size standard for the applicable NAICS code of 541430 is $7.5 million.
NIST seeks a contractor to convert a multi-sectional report(s) created in Microsoft Word into Adobe Acrobat for inclusion in the NIST Special Publication SP979, “Report of the National Conference on Weights and Measures.” The contractor shall add bookmarks, hyperlinks, and navigational aids, and also ensure that documents are ADA 508 compliant as well as searchable. This DVD is updated annually.
The first year on this contract will add four years (2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015) of reports in the fall of 2016 and an additional report in the spring of 2017 (2016 report), and each year thereafter, one additional report each year. The contract will also cover the replication and preparation of the DVD for mailing.
Contractors interested in this opportunity must submit the following information:
- A detailed capability statement that makes clear an ability to provide the necessary services
- Indication of how long the contractor will need, after receiving the materials, to submit the finished product
- The information the government should keep in mind when it develops its official solicitation for the project
- Company name
- References, including contact names, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and physical addresses
- Business size and if they qualify for a set-aside, such as as an 8(a) firm (must be certified by SBA), Small Disadvantaged Business (must be certified by SBA), Woman-Owned Small Business, HUBZone firm (must be certified by SBA), and/or Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (must be listed in the VetBiz Contractor Information Pages).
- DUNS number, CAGE Code, Tax Identification Number, and company structure (Corporation, LLC, partnership, joint venture, etc.).
- Identification of the firm’s GSA Schedule contract(s) by Schedule number and contract number and applicable SINs
Contractors are encouraged to address the above requirements in the order in which they are listed.
Responses are due by no later than Friday, October 21 at 11 a.m. EST, and must be emailed to Contract Specialist January Magyar atJanuary.Magyar@nist.gov, and to Contracting Officer Lynda Roark at Lynda.Roark@nist.gov.
To receive the contract, contractors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) database, and have as part of the Registration all current Representations and Certifications.
US Federal Contractor Registration, the world’s largest third-party government registration firm, completes this required Registration on behalf of its clients. It also makes available information about opportunities like this, as well as training on how to locate, research, and respond to opportunities.
For more information, to get started with a SAM registration, or to learn more about how US Federal Contractor Registration can help your business succeed, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.